Procedure or Function in Oracle is important to backup, because if you do not have a backup file, when the database is corrupted then the procedure will be lost. To back up the file we need SQL Developer Tools. Step by step until finish :
1. Open your application SQL Developer , choose schema will be backup and select menu Tools > Database Export.
2. Please select Connection, Format : Insert, Save As : Separated Files and choose location folder for file destination.
3. And then please check procedure and function for the example. next to continue…
4. Click Lookup to view list procedure and function, after view list please select file and move file to right column. next to continue…
5. Final export please finish to create file.